Cast of characters
- 1 large zucchini grated
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 stick celery finely diced
- 1 x 125g can corn kernels
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup Self Raising flour
- 250g fresh reduced-fat ricotta cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
Squeeze the excess moisture from the grated zucchini. Mix zucchini, grated carrot, diced celery, flour a bowl. Add the ricotta and mix until just combined.
Heat oil in a non stick frying pan over a medium heat. Place spoonfuls of mix into the heated pan and press lightly with the back of the spoon. Cook for for 2 - 3 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown.
These fritters were really yummy. The inside of the fritters were beautifully creamy because of the cheese. I will definitely make these again.