Friday, October 8, 2010

Pizza

Tonight we had homemade pizza and no I'm not going to give instructions for this but I will post some photos for you to drool over :-)

 Review
These pizza bases are the only thin ones I can find, they're OK but I find them a bit chewy. I'm definitely going to try making my own bases some time in the future.Apart from that the pizza's were awesome.

Cast of characters


  • Bazaar thin pizza bases
  • Woolworths Select Pizz Sauce
  • Mozzarella cheese
  • Pepperoni
  • Piza Salami
  • Shredded Ham
  • Capsicum
  • Mini tomatoes
  • Red onion
  • Shallott (it was probably overkill having this as well as the red onion but I wanted it for the colour)
  • Field mushrooms
Adding the toppings - nearly finished



Ready to cook



TA Da - the finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment